FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI (FUOYE) COMMENCE 2023/2024 POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE.
Good news! The online screening process for applicants to Federal University Oye-Ekiti’s post-UTME and Direct Entry programs for the 2023/2024 session has officially been put on sale (07/07/23).
For Candidate who want to apply for admission to any of the programs provided by (FUOYE), they can now proceed to Begin the screening exercise.
In this post, we’ve covered all you need to know about FUOYE screening process and how to complete it.
Candidates must fulfill all requirements to be eligible for this screening procedure. These consist of:
Choice of Institution:
Only applicants who made FUOYE their top option during the UTME are qualified.
All applicants must have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits—including English and math—obtained in no more than two sittings in subjects related to their intended courses. On the screening portal, you can find more subject requirements.
Additional requirements for direct entry include:
In addition to the requirements mentioned, Direct Entry applicants must hold at least two “A” Levels (or equivalent) in pertinent subjects. As an alternative, they may have an HND (minimum of Lower Credit), ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), or an excellent first degree in a different discipline.
Candidates should consult the FUOYE Departmental Cut-Off Marks for complete information on the cut-off scores for different faculties and courses.
How To Register And Make Payments
Applicants must pay N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) for screening to register. Any bank debit card may be used to make this payment, which must be made online using the university screening portal.
The registration Exercise can be done in the steps below:
- Check out the official website at putme.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng.
- Use your JAMB Registration Number to log in.
- Please take note that a password is not necessary at this time.
- Fill out your portal profile completely. Use a legitimate phone number and email address for any communication needs.
- For news and updates, always check your email and the website.
- Your email will be sent with an activation link. To confirm your email address and registration information, click on this link.When you log in again after verification, you will be asked to submit payment.
- Pay attention to the payment instructions that appear on your screen.
- Click “Upload O’Level Results” to finish the registration process.
- Print off your registration summary, known as your registration slip.
Applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance during this procedure.
To print the screening report, applicants must complete the “O” Level section with the necessary 5 “O” Level credits, upload their “O” Level result(s), and submit their registration form. They must also provide a valid email address and mobile phone number.
Additionally, direct entry candidates must provide their statement or results notice.
Applicants must follow these guidelines promptly to participate in the screening exercise.
FUOYE Screening Exercise Closing date
The deadline date for the ongoing screening exercise at FUOYE is 31ST OF JULY.
Kindly ensure you conclude the screening process ahead of the closing date.
In summary, Student are advised to Visit the official FUOYE website at www.fuoye.edu.ng to learn more about the screening. If the steps above answered only some of your queries, you could contact email@example.com by email or phone at 08088444730, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The screening procedure must be completed by July 31st, 2023. Good luck to all of the contenders!